With the Victorian Government today (22 November) announcing a further easing of restrictions from midnight this evening, we have some exciting news for our pool users.
From Monday 23 November, bookings and session limits will no longer be in place, with patrons able to access our pools at any time, with no limit on your length of stay. Further to this we are excited to announce a return to the standard operating hours.
With the warm weather now upon us, it’s exciting to be in a position to provide increased access to our 25m Outdoor and Toddler Pool from tomorrow (23 November).
The positive steps that we continue to take towards a COVID normal operation are a credit to every member of our community who has played their role in stopping the spread, and we thank you for your efforts.
Please find below a summary of our operations based on current Victorian Government advice.
- Pricing and access
- No bookings required however all customers must complete contact tracing process on arrival
- Adult, Concession and Child visit prices will return
- Multi Visit Passes will be on sale from Monday 23rd November
- Contactless payment methods still preferred with EFTPOS available
- Changerooms and showers re-open
- Lawn area open
- Toddler Pool area open
- Operating Hours
- Swim Lessons
- Commencing Wednesday 25th November
- Enrolment information can be found HERE
Please ensure you follow all staff instructions and COVD19 safety signage directions.
Until we see you next, take care and stay safe.