The latest Victorian Government updates have been released and sees our capacity limits open up further to welcome more members of our Nillumbik community.
We are now open for a capacity of 300 fully vaccinated swimmers and change room facilities now available.
Please be mindful, that while our team do not create the rules, they are required to enforce them, and we thank you in advance for your understanding as we navigate the new vaccination requirements in place.
Opening hours have now returned to normal seasonal pool operating hours:
Monday: 6.00am to 8.00pm
Tuesday: 9.00am to 8.00pm
Wednesday: 6.00am to 8.00pm
Thursday: 9.00am to 8.00pm
Friday: 6.00am to 6.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am to 6.00pm
Sunday: 9.00am to 6.00pm
Please see our Lap Lane Availability here – Lap Lane Availability
VACCINATION CHECKING PROCESS
In line with current Government directions, persons aged 16 years or older will be required to provide proof of their vaccination status or exemption to gain entry.
To ensure we meet the requirements of the directions, this must be shown each time you visit and a copy carried with you (either electronically or printed) at all times. Currently we are not permitted to record your vaccination status and as such, you will be asked to show proof each time you visit.
To speed up the entry process, we encourage you to link your vaccination record to the Services Victoria app. Instructions on how to do this are available at: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/get-your-covid-19-digital-certificate
Approved options for proving your vaccination status include:
- Your COVID-19 digital certificate which can be accessed through the Services Victoria app, the Express Plus Medicare app or via your Medicare online account through myGov.
- A printed version of the COVID-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement (available through myGov)
- A signed copy of your exemption form
- Further information on how to access your vaccination record is available at: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/get-your-covid-19-digital-certificate
In line with Government advice, unvaccinated persons or those who cannot provide proof of their vaccination status will not be permitted entry, and penalties may apply to those who do not comply or who carry a fake form of vaccination proof.
COVID SAFE PROTOCOLS
- Venue capacity limit of 300 people
- Non-essential spectators are not permitted.
- Limits include all patrons aged 1 year or older, and essential spectators.
- To assist us in managing our capacity limits we kindly ask that only active participants and essential spectators attend.
- Showers and change facilities are now OPEN
- Access to toilets remains available
QR Contact Tracing
- All patrons must sign-in using the Services Victoria app.
- Face masks are no longer required outdoors, unless you are not able to socially distance
As always, we will continue to be guided by relevant Government advice, announcements and restrictions, and will continue to provide updates via our social media pages and website as information is released.
Our team are here to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all, so please remember to be kind and show understanding as we work to ensure this continues while we adhere to the latest restrictions.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!