Diamond Creek Outdoor Pool is now officially open for lap swimming to individuals for exercise purposes.
The Victorian Government’s latest announcements yesterday gets us another step closer to our centres opening further, however at this stage our toddler pool, structured group sessions including squad coaching, swim lessons and private bookings including lane hire, are unavailable in this phase of the Government’s Roadmap back.
The reopening of the outdoor pool is in line with Victorian Government COVID-19 restrictions, which include:
- Visitors must live or work within 25km of the Diamond Creek Outdoor Pool
- The pool is limit has increased to 30 swimmers at one time
- Visits are limited to one 60-minute session
- Sessions must be prebooked online – no walk-ins will be permitted.
- Changerooms will be closed, but toilets will be open
- Visitors must follow the 1.5m social distancing guidelines
- Masks must be worn at all times except when about to enter the pool
- Visitors should practice good hygiene before, during and after their swim session.
There will be limited sessions to start, but extra sessions will be made available based on demand. Also please ensure that you have read our Conditions of Entry prior to booking by following this link https://www.diamondcreekpool.com.au/bookings/ If you have previously used our booking system for any Nillumbik Leisure Facility site, your email address will be recognised and can use your current password.
We look forward to seeing you soon.